Wilson Clash 100 Silver
The manifestation of Wilson's most noteworthy racket innovation, the Special Edition Clash 100 blends a silver metallic design with unique frame technology to create ultimate control. 3D Bending uses proprietary carbon mapping to generate new dimensions of frame bending, giving players free-swinging accuracy with every stroke. To accommodate such a flexible frame construction, the racket's frame geometry maintains excellent stability and power. A highly playable performance racket that maximizes flexibility without sacrificing stability, Clash exudes absolute confidence for players of all ages and styles.
*This racket ships unstrung.
- Special edition design features a metallic silver frame with signature Clash infrared tip and elastic finish for a sharp, unique look
- 100 sq in head size and weight offer ideal balance of power and control
- 3D Bending allows the racket to bending with maximum flexibility and stability for any swing style
- Horizontal Bending creates industry-leading flexibility for increased control on horizontal, traditional swings
- Vertical Bending increases dwell time for players with vertical, modern swings
- Torsional Bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize the extreme flexibility on off-center hits
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
|Cross Section||24.5 FB|
|Head Size||100 sq in|
|Unstrung Balance||31CM/10 Pts HL|
|Unstrung Weight||295 g|
|Length||27 in - 68 cm|
|Player Type||Avid Competitor|