Wilson CLASH 100 v2.0 RG 2022
Not yet rated | Create your own review
- Parallel Drilling
Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- Vertical Bending
Vertical bending of racket frame increases ball dwell time on string bed for players with more modern, vertical swings.
- Horizontal Bending
Horizontal bending of racket frame creates industry-leading flexibility for enhanced control on more traditional, horizontal swings.
- Torsional Bending
Torsional bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize frame flexibility on off-center hits.
Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- Oversize head provides plenty of forgiveness and enlarges the sweet spot for off-center hits
- FORTYFIVE° comprises a patent-protected carbon construction that creates maximum flexibility and stability at impact for an uncompromising blend of power, control and feel
- Revised construction at tip of hoop supplies additional consistency and an enhanced sweet spot
- Design features red and black anodized elastic finish for a clean, rich look on the court
- Horizontal Bending creates industry-leading flexibility for increased control on horizontal, traditional swings
- Vertical Bending increases dwell time for players with vertical, modern swings
- Torsional Bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize the extreme flexibility on off-center hits
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint
0 stars based on 0 reviews Add your review