ONIX Z5 Graphite Pickleball Paddle Black
Not yet rated | Create your own review
- COMPOSITE Z5 — Offers More Pop From the Base Line
- CONTROLLED PLAY — Excellent Power for Players with Good Ball Control
- CORE AND FACE — Nomex, Paper Honeycomb Core and Fiberglass Face
- WIDE BODY PADDLE SHAPE —Wide Body Paddle Shape with 4-1/4" Grip Size
- PADDLE DIMENSIONS — 15.5" L x 8.3" W x 1.5" H; Heavy-Weight 8.4-9.2 oz.
The Onix Composite Z5 is a great power paddle with its fiberglass face and total paddle weight of 8.4-8.7 ounces. This paddle is perfect for players that already have good ball control, but are looking for more pop from the baseline. The Widebody shape on the Z5 is great for beginner through advanced level players with its large sweet spot. The Composite Z5 paddle is perfect for the player that is looking for maximum power and pop in a heavy-weight fiberglass paddle.
- Paddle Length: 15.5"
- Face Width: 8.125"
- Handle Length: 5"
- Grip Size Circumference: 4.25"
- Weight: 8.4-9.2 oz
- Face: Composite
- Core: Nomex
- Paddle Shape: Wide Body
- Handle Shape: Tennis
- Edge Guard: Yes
- Meets USAPA requirements: Yes
0 stars based on 0 reviews Add your review