ONIX Z5 Composite Pickleball Paddle Red
Z5 PADDLE TECHNOLOGY
NOMEX HONEYCOMB CORE
Provides excellent power while maintaining control
Offers medium-weight characteristics for added power and touch
WIDE BODY SHAPE
Extends the width of an oversized paddle shape for the largest sweet spot
Mimics the handle shape of a tennis racket with a flared, wood handle
Delivers heavy-hitting power for added strength behind smashes
- COMPOSITE Z5 — Offers More Pop From the Base Line
- CONTROLLED PLAY — Excellent Power for Players with Good Ball Control
- CORE AND FACE — Nomex, Paper Honeycomb Core and Fiberglass Face
- WIDE BODY PADDLE SHAPE —Wide Body Paddle Shape with 4-1/4" Grip Size
- PADDLE DIMENSIONS — 15.5" L x 8.3" W x 1.5" H; Heavy-Weight 8.4-9.2 oz.
- Paddle Length: 15.5"
- Face Width: 8.125"
- Handle Length: 5"
- Grip Size Circumference: 4.25"
- Weight: 8.4-9.2 oz
- Face: Composite
- Core: Nomex
- Paddle Shape: Wide Body
- Handle Shape: Tennis
- Edge Guard: Yes
- Meets USAPA requirements: Yes