Babolat Pure Strike 103 2022
Introducing the Babolat Pure Strike 103! With this racquet, Babolat takes the precision and feel of the Pure Strike series and puts it into a more forgiving 103 square inch head. Even with a slightly larger head, this frame still manages to deliver phenomenal command over the ball, and the ultra quick handling makes it easy to whip up spin. As with other members of the Pure Strike family, this racque has a hybrid frame construction (called Control Frame Technology), which blends the control and feel of a square beam with the pop and stability of a modern elliptical beam. It also delivers the arm-friendly benefits of Babolat’s C2 Pure Feel, which helps to soften impact without compromising your connection to the ball. Ultimately, this is a great option for intermediate players who want Pure Strike precision but in a more forgiving package.
- Headsize: 103 sq. in.
- Weight Unstrung: 295g/(10.1 oz.)
- Weight Strung: 310g/(10.7 oz.)
- Length: 27"
- String Pattern: 16 x 19
- Stiffness/Flex: 65
- Beam Width: 21/23/21 mm
- Balance: 32cm/(12.6 in.) - 4 pts Head Light
- Swing Weight: 303
- Racquet/Player Type: Intermediate
- Composition/Construction: Graphite
- Frame Technology: C2 Pure Feel, Control Frame Technology
- Recommended String: Xcel
- Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Team
- Colors: White/Red/Black
- Recommended String Tension: 48-56 lbs.
- Misc: No Cover