COPPER Face Mask Adult Black
Not yet rated | Create your own review
SOCIAL DISTANCE IN COMFORT WITH THE COPPER FACE MASK
- Advantages of Zensah fabric over cotton: These sports face masks won't hold moisture and won't allow the growth of odor-causing or potentially dangerous bacteria (and they're more comfortable!)
- Light and Breathable: Performance fabric makes these some of the most breathable masks you can find.
- Infused with copper: Copper has long been known to have antibacterial properties. Copper that has been permanently attached to each fiber halt bacteria growth and keep these masks odor free!
- Thermoregulating: These breathable face masks are excellent at regulating temperature and can be used year round. They will stay cool and airy even on the hottest days, while also staying warm by blocking cold wind when temperatures drop.
- Don’t sweat it! Moisture-wicking & quick drying technology will absorb any sweat and keep your face feeling dry. Perfectly designed to deliver comfortable, and odor-free workouts to all.
- Comfort Straps: Double straps that wrap around the back of the head mean no tugging on ears or chafing.
- Great for exercise: Seamless design follows the contours of the face. It won't move around, and it won't get heavy.
- Reusable: These masks are machine washable and built to last.
MATERIAL & CARE
- 70% Polyamide / 23% Polypropylene / 5% Elastane / 2% Copper
- Ideal care is machine wash warm, air dry.
- Wash after each use along with the clothes you wore outside, and avoid touching the outside of mask after use.
- These athletic face masks are NOT medical grade and will not prevent infection. For best results follow all CDC guidelines, including social distancing and hand washing.
- Please note that exercising while wearing a mask is going to provide a different experience than exercising without one. As is true for any cloth mask, when our mask gets wet through heavy perspiration, it will affect the mask's performance.
- All masks restrict the total amount of air that can enter the lungs on each breath, and ours is no different. If at any point during use you feel dizzy or lightheaded, simply pull the mask down around your neck when you can keep a safe distance from others, and breathe normally until the feeling subsides.
- Made in Italy
ALL SALES FINAL. NO RETURNS PERMITTED.
0 stars based on 0 reviews Add your review