- All products are added to your cart.
Wilson Clash 98 v2.0
Equipped with the smallest head size in the Clash v2 lineup for premium precision, the Clash 98 v2 marries salivating design with supreme performance for more advanced players. FORTYFIVE°, a patent-protected carbon construction, teams up with a revised layup at the tip of the hoop to create incredible flex and stability alongside a larger sweet spot. Players who prefer more head-light feel will love the extra weight in the handle for additional control over the racket head, while the substantial weight of the racket delivers excellent plow-through and depth from all over the court. All-new design sports embossed Clash logo on throat within a rich, anodized elastic finish for a memorable look.
- Head (sq cm)
- Head (sq in)
- Length (cm)
- Length (in)
- String Pattern
- Strung balance (cm)
- Strung balance (pts)
- Strung weight (grams)
- Strung weight (ounces)
- Taper System (mm)
- Unstrung balance (cm)30.6
- Unstrung balance (pts)
- Unstrung weight (grams)
- Unstrung weight (ounces)
- Parallel Drilling
Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- Vertical Bending
Vertical bending of racket frame increases ball dwell time on string bed for players with more modern, vertical swings.
- Horizontal Bending
Horizontal bending of racket frame creates industry-leading flexibility for enhanced control on more traditional, horizontal swings.
- Torsional Bending
Torsional bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize frame flexibility on off-center hits.
Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- Oversize head provides plenty of forgiveness and enlarges the sweet spot for off-center hits
- FORTYFIVE° comprises a patent-protected carbon construction that creates maximum flexibility and stability at impact for an uncompromising blend of power, control and feel
- Revised construction at tip of hoop supplies additional consistency and an enhanced sweet spot
- Design features red and black anodized elastic finish for a clean, rich look on the court
- Horizontal Bending creates industry-leading flexibility for increased control on horizontal, traditional swings
- Vertical Bending increases dwell time for players with vertical, modern swings
- Torsional Bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize the extreme flexibility on off-center hits
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint