- All products are added to your cart.
Monday - Friday 10am - 6:30pm
Saturday - Sunday 10am - 5pm
Need To Demo a Racquet or Paddle?
RACQUET or PADDLE DEMO POLICIES (IN-STORE ONLY, NOT ON-LINE)
- Demo Fee - $2.50 per racquet/Paddle per day.
- Demo fee - $15.00 for up to 7 days for 2 racquets/Paddles
- Maximum of 2 racquets/Paddles out at one time.
- The same model cannot be taken out for more than 7 days.
- Demo racquets/Paddles that are not returned after the 4 days you will be charged a late fee of $2.50 per racquet/Paddle per day. If you're more than 4 days late and we are unable to reach you, we will charge your credit card for the full price of the racquets/Paddle.
- Any demo fee paid can be applied towards the purchase of a new frame within 2 months of the start of the demo process. If no frame is purchased within the 2 months the demos fees will be forfeited.
- Customers are liable for damage to the demo racquet/paddle. Any demo racquet/paddle returned broken/cracked or some other form of damage to the racquet/paddle the customer will be charged full retail price for each racquet/paddle.
- String breakage is considered part of the demo process and no fault of the customer.
Need outfits for your tennis team?
TennisTopia is your place for team uniforms and tennis gear. Let our knowledgeable staff help you with your next team order. We provide a huge selection of the latest styles from many different companies. We also offer team quantity discounts!
Need your racket restrung?
Situated in Montgomery County, Maryland, TennisTopia's stringers have collectively strung over a hundred thousand racquets and counting. We string tennis racquets, racquetball racquets, and squash racquets. Our Master Racquet Technicians (MRT's) service players from cities such as Rockville, Bethesda, Potomac, Gaithersburg, Olney, Chevy Chase, D.C. and Northern Virginia. Our MRT's have strung racquets of top ten professionals over the years and our precision and process is unmatched.
Bring your racket to Tennis Topia and we can restring your racket while you wait (for a $5.00 per frame charge). Normal turnaround time is 24 hours if you are not in a rush. Our courteous staff will be happy to help. No need to make multiple trips. Have your racket ready for your next tennis match!
Whether you need new tennis gear, shoes or clothing to compete in a tournament or for every day play or tennis camp, we can outfit you according to your individual style and with the most current styles. We are a local, family owned and operated business.
How often should you restring your racket?
Over time strings lose their tension. This will usually negatively affect your game. Restringing usually depends on your frequency of play (the more you hit the ball the faster tension is lost). Our general recommendation is to restring your racket as many times a year as you play in a week or every 3 months.
Need advice or have questions?
Come on in to our store and let our experts give you advice on everything from techniques, improving your game, injuries, books, recent pro tournaments, new products and the list goes on.
See you soon :)!