- All products are added to your cart.
Yonex Ezone 98 Plus (305g) 2022
Yonex adds another chapter to one of the game's most surgical extended length racquets. Like previous generations, this update to the EZONE 98+ combines the precision of a 98 square inch head with the extra pop of an extended length racquet. For 2022 Yonex adds 2G NAMD SPEED to the graphite layup, resulting in increased pocketing and better ball feedback. Yonex has also redesigned the beam in several locations, including a thicker, more convex cross section in the shaft (for stability) along with a thinner frame face (for a softer response). Other technologies include Yonex’s time-tested ISOMETRIC head shape, a unique design feature that makes Yonex racquets feel more generous and forgiving than conventionally shaped equivalents. Ultimately, with some slight tweaks to the beam and feel, Yonex has produced an impressive update. Players looking for some extra pop on serves and groundies won't be disappointed.
- Headsize: 98 sq. in.
- Weight Unstrung: 305g/(10.7 oz.)
- Weight Strung: 320g/(11.3 oz.)
- Length: 27.5"
- String Pattern: 16 x 19
- Stiffness/Flex: 64
- Beam Width: 23.5mm / 24.5mm / 19.5mm
- Balance: 32.5cm/(12.8 in.) - Head Light
- Swing Weight: 333 kgcm
- Power Level: Low-Medium
- Swing Speed: Medium-Fast
- Swing Type: Medium-Full
- Racquet/Player Type: Intermediate-Advanced
- Composition/Construction: 2G-Namd Speed/HM Graphite
- Grommet Technology: Liner Tech (Straight-hole Grommets), Shockless Grommets
- Frame Technology: Isometric Design, Oval Pressed Shaft (OPS), Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM)
- Recommended String: Poly Tour Pro / Poly Tour Strike / Rexis Speed
- Endorsed By: Naomi Osaka, Nick Kyrgios
- Colors: Sky Blue/Navy
- Recommended String Tension: 45-60 lbs.